|Maia: "This is just another dream of mine..."|
This story is a reimagination of Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim.
The content of this article is not canon to the timeline of the Ys world.
Ys VI Online ~ The Ark of Napishtim ~ (イースVI Online～ナピシュテムの匣～) is a mobile MMORPG based on the original Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim. It's a Free-to-Play online game containing microtransactions.
The player controls an original character, whose design and abilities vary depending on their class. At launch, the player could choose from the four different starting classes Warrior, Mage, Assassin and Ranger. The fifth starting class, Samurai, was added to the Japanese server on October 13, 2021, along with a system to change the player characters class. The Taiwanese server received the same update on December 2, 2021.  Upon reaching player level 48, a series of quests becomes available which allows changing from an initial class to one of the related advanced classes.
- Initial classes:
- Warriors: use sword and shield and close-range combat.
- Mages: use magic staves and wide range attack.
- Assassins: use dual blades to attack with high speed.
- Rangers: use bow for ranged attacks and healings.
- Samurai: use tachi/katanas for close, high-speed and wide attacks.
- Advanced Classes
- Knight: Advanced class of Warriors that focus on defense.
- Berserker: Advanced class of Warriors that focus on attack.
- Ninja: Advanced class of Assassins that focus on stealth.
- Navigator: Advanced class of Assassins that focus on luck.
- Ice Mage: Advanced class of Mages that focus on status effects.
- Fire Mage: Advanced class of Mages that focus on wide range attacks.
- Wind Ranger: Advanced class of Rangers that focus on speed.
- Priest: Advanced class of Rangers that focus on healing.
- Shura: Advanced class for Samurai.