Ys: Memories of Celceta, released in Japan as Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta (イース セルセタの樹海 Īsu: Seruseta no Jukai ), is an action role-playing game for the PlayStation Vita released in Japan on September 27, 2012, and in North America by XSEED Games on November 26, 2013. It was released for PC through Steam on July 25, 2018. A PlayStation 4 version with enhanced graphics is released in Japan on May 16, 2019.
It is the third game to be considered Ys IV, but the first to be developed by Nihon Falcom, who developed the rest of the Ys series. It replaces Tonkin House's Ys IV: Mask of the Sun and Hudson Soft's Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys within series canon.
While technically a remake of Ys IV, it is hinted that it may merely be a third interpretation of Ys IV.
On Metacritic, Ys: Memories of Celceta received "generally favorable" reviews on PS Vita holding a metascore of 82/100 based on 56 critic reviews. While it received "mixed or average" reviews on PC with a metascore of 74/100 based on 7 critic reviews. On whatoplay.com, it receives an aggregate score (playscore) of 8.69 on PS Vita and 8.31 on PC.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ys:_Memories_of_Celceta
- ↑ https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/235221-ys-memories-of-celceta/data
- ↑ http://www.interwise.com.tw/interwise/index.php?route=product/product&path=110_116&product_id=294
- ↑ Metascore for Ys: Memories of Celceta on PS VitaMetacritic, Retrieved April 7, 2020
- ↑ Metascore for Ys: Memories of Celceta on PCMetacritic, Retrieved April 7, 2020
- ↑ playscore for Ys: Memories of Celceta on PS Vitawhatoplay.com, Retrieved April 7, 2020
- ↑ playscore for Ys: Memories of Celceta on PCwhatoplay.com, Retrieved April 7, 2020